Monday, May 18, 2015

Shabby Cats - Cards

Hi everyone!

Where I live we've moved from early spring to mid-summer this past week. The temps have really soared and everything is in full bloom! It's a gorgeous time of year and the colors of all the flowers and flowering trees are so pretty.

Today I'm featuring Ewe-N-Me Printable's Hang Tags - Shabby Cats on a couple of cards I created. The colors and images are so cheery and fun and perfect for this time of year. Each sheet will contain six different hang tags (three different designs).

Hang Tags - Shabby Cats

I started with a white card and layered it with a panel of white and yellow polka-dotted paper. I added a strip of white and turquoise polka-dotted ribbon -- the polka dots are just so much fun!


I hand stamped the greeting "Hello Good Friend" on a white square and placed that on top of the ribbon. The hang tags were so easy to use -- simply print on white cardstock and cut out. The colors work perfectly with the yellow and turquoise theme.


The final touch was adding two fabric flowers -- I love how they coordinate so well with the color and theme of the hang tags! So springlike and cheery!


I had a lot of fun working with these delightful shabby cats! So glad you stopped by.

Be sure to check out the Ewe-N-Me Printables website here -- all tags, collage sheets and prim labels are only $1.00 now through May 20!!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment