Sunday, May 31, 2015

Gift Ideas

Hello everyone,

Wow -- can you believe June is here?

Aside from the lovely weather, June also brings lots of fun occasions -- weddings, graduation parties, Father's Day, not to mention baby showers and birthdays. With that in mind I'd thought I'd feature a couple of gift ideas for the ladies on your list.

Margie, owner of Etsy shop studio 1227 mentioned recently that she had paired my keepsake box with her earrings on Pinterest. Today I'm featuring that pairing, along with a couple of other ones.

Here are her beautiful pink tear drop earrings!

Pink pearl earrings.  Pale pink bead earrings.  Pearl dangles.  Pearl tear drops.  Gifts for her.  Delicate earrings.


Wouldn't they be a lovely surprise to find in this pink keepsake box from my shop, Pretty Byrd Designs.





This gorgeous turquoise wrap bracelet caught my eye. Isn't the color outstanding?

Turquoise bracelet. Teal bead bracelet. Turquoise wrap bracelet.  Turquoise bangle.  Southwest memory wire bracelet.  Fits most wrists.

I think it makes a great presentation with my small keepsake box in matching colors.





I have one more combo to show you. The natural colors in this beautiful beaded necklace are so appealing.

Yellow bead necklace. Brown beaded necklace. Green bead necklace. Unique boho necklace.  Green Pale Yellow Tan.  Natural colors.

Here's just the box to use for gifting. I love how the color of the yellow beads matches the color of the embellishment on the lid of the box.

Ivory Keepsake Box - Shabby Chic Box - Fabric Flower - Gift Box - Rustic Style - Brown Polka-Dot Ribbon - Small Keepsake Box - Simple Style


I hope you enjoyed the pairings I showed you today. Be sure to visit studio 1227 to see Margie's great selection of classically cool jewelry!

I'll be featuring more combinations for gift giving ideas soon. Thanks for stopping by today!

Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment