Friday, June 10, 2016

Father's Day Cards

It's hard to believe the month of June is nearly half over!! And, I realized that Father's Day is almost here, too. Here are a couple of cards I created for dad's special day:

This one features an adorable bulldog image. I've had the stamp for a while but never used it until now:


Here's another one with the same stamp:



This next card has a nautical theme and features Coral Claws and Shells on Ivory Paper from 7Gypsies:


For more of celebratory theme, here's a card with a bit of glitter and gold!


These cards are all available in my Etsy shop Pretty Byrd Designs.

I hope this inspires you to find the perfect card for that special man in your life!!

Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! :)

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete