Monday, March 14, 2016

Hi everyone!

While sorting through and organizing my stash of supplies recently, I came across five rectangular chipboard pieces. I thought they'd be great for creating ATCs which is a project I haven't tried before. Lucky me, they worked perfectly with Ewe-N-Me Printables Hang Tags - St. Patty's Day Tickets.

Hang Tags - St. Pattys Tickets

There are five different ticket designs and you will get two of each on a page.

I started off by spraying each chipboard card with a gold mist paint (it's hard to see in the photo but the mist leaves a shimmery, gold finish). When the paint dried I glued the five different images to each card.


The printable tickets fit perfectly onto each card (the size of the cards are 2-3/4 x 3-3/4). 


These images are so festive and I love the variety!! As a final touch, I added some embellishments that I had on hand -- green and gold gemstones.


Making these ATCs was so much fun and I love the way they turned out. 

I hope I've inspired you to try something new. Be sure to visit the Ewe-N-Me Printables website for more hang tags and inspiration!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! See you next time!

Beth





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, super use of those tickets, - one to remember for sure!

    ReplyDelete