Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tea Time!

Hi everyone! Winter is certainly in full force where I live. The temps have really plummeted in the past week. Saturday's high was 5-degrees. Brrrr!

It's the perfect time for a hot cup of tea! And, what lovelier way to present it than with my latest project from Ewe-N-Me Printables -- Time for Tea - Tea Bag Envelope downloadable. Two tea envelopes print on one sheet and there is also an instruction page.


I decided to use both envelopes -- one for the tea bag, and the other I used to make a card and matching gift tag. The tea bag envelope is super easy. Just cut and fold. I inked the edges in black to give it a more distressed look and used double-side tape for the edges.


For the card, I cut out the front of the other tea envelope and adhered it to lavender paper that I decorated with photo corners. I added a ribbon and tiny butterfly embellishment. The get well messages is hand stamped. I then glued the entire panel to a white card. I used my craft punch for the tag and added a piece of lavender seam binding.


The colors on this envelope are so cheery! Wouldn't this make a great pick-up-me gift for a loved one who's been under the weather?

There are lots more tea envelopes which you can find here!

Thanks for visiting today!

Beth



4 comments:

  1. VERY cute Beth, funny thing, one of my upcoming Ewe-N-Me projects is an invitation to afternoon tea using a different tea bag envelope. Great minds do think alike, don't they?

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! I can't wait to see your post!! Thanks, Sue!!

      Delete
  2. Precious! What a sweet idea...and thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete