Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quick Valentine's Day Card

Hi everyone!

Where has this month gone? Seems like we were just celebrating Christmas Day and the New Year. And, here we are just a few weeks away from Valentine's Day! It's been a busy month and I haven't had time to craft nearly as much as I've wanted. I'm guessing it's the same for you, too!

Here's a quick Valentine's Day card I created using Ewe-N-Me Printables - Hang Tags - Prim Sheep 102.


I'm a big fan of Deena's hang tags because they are so versatile. This downloadable comes with three different images in two different sizes ... SO adorable!! I printed the sheet on white cardstock and selected one of the smaller tags. I layered a panel of vintage ledger paper onto a white card.


Now I love crafting with fabric but goodness knows I am not a sewer (or is it seamstress?)! At any rate, I took my blue fabric scrap and stapled it to a piece of cardstock. I then glued that to the card. The staples give a rustic look which is in keeping with the style of this card. And I love how the blue fabric makes this tag really stand out!!


I added an eyelet to the top of the tag and a bit of twine. I stamped the 'joy, love, happiness' message onto a scrap of the ledger paper and placed that beneath the tag. The button in the upper corner adds a little cheery touch! The charming heart on this tag makes it perfect for Valentine's Day! If you're short on time and need a quick Valentine's Day card, this might be the project for you!

For this and more downloadable Hang Tags, please visit Ewe-N-Me Printables.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment