Friday, December 8, 2017

Sending Smiles

I'm sending smiles because I am so pleased to continue on as a member of CCB Creative Crew!

Canvas Corp Brands has an amazing range of craft supplies -- from specialty paper, canvas fabric items, paints, and their newest 7gypsies collection - Architextures-- all of which I plan to feature here in coming days.

Today I'm featuring a card I created from Canvas Corp Brands Kraft Greeting Cards.


The size of the card is 5" x 7" and I've layered it with a panel of 7gypsies – Gypsy Moments paper. Gorgeous!!!


For the flower, I used Canvas Corp Brands Black and Ivory Plaid paper. I punched out the flowers and leaves and cut out the stem. I added a pink gemstone embellishment to the center of the flower to give a bit of zing.


I stamped "sending smiles" onto ivory paper and layered it onto a small piece of 7gypsies – Gypsy Moments paper that is backed onto kraft paper. A piece of natural twine adorns the edge of the card, adding a wonderful dimension of texture.

This was such fun card to create -- and is perfect for the new year ahead!

Please be sure to stop by Canvas Corp Brands Shop.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Beth 











No comments:

Post a Comment