Saturday, October 28, 2017

Little Christmas Planners

It's the end of October and Halloween hasn't yet arrived, but we all know what's next!!

November and December are full of activities and in spite of our best intentions, they always seem to leave us wishing for more time, more money and more help! One of the things that always helps me is trying to plan ahead stay organized as best I can. That's why I love having a planner on hand, especially one I can easily throw into my purse or totebag.

Here are a few little Christmas planners I've created using beautiful canvas fabric from the Canvas Corp Collection - Farmhouse Christmas. For my notebooks, I was able to use images of Santa Claus, a Christmas tree and old-fashioned sleigh!


I started with a  mini composition book and measured a piece of the canvas fabric to cover the front of the notebook. The notebooks I used here are 3-1/4" x 4-1/2." Because I don't sew, I instead glued the fabric onto the cover and then trimmed to size.


I distressed the edges with a black ink to give a rustic look. Then I added strips of red and gold ribbon to add a festive look. "Merry Christmas" was stamped in black ink onto ivory paper, which was then backed with black cardstock.


For a finishing touch, I adorned each notebook with a fun holiday embellishment! 

These notebooks make the perfect holiday planners -- they are small which makes them so easy to keep on hand in your bag, backpack or tote - or just a pocket. The printed canvas is so festive (as well as durable) and makes these little notebooks the perfect Christmas and Holiday Planners!

Be sure to visit Canvas Corp Brands - Farmhouse Christmas for this lovely canvas fabric and additional items!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment