Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sow Seeds of Kindness Card

Today I'm featuring a card I made that is so perfect for Spring!

I love this soft shade of pink against the black and white! It's really striking!



I started with a base of textured pink cardstock. To that, I added a panel of the beautiful Canvas Corp. paper, The Watering Can: Bikes and Baskets on Ivory.


I then added my message, "Sow Seeds of Kindness" which is cut out from a piece of paper from the Canvas Corp. In the Garden paper collection.


For my last step, I added a strip of the Canvas Corp. Burlap Fringe in Light Pink to the bottom of the card.

I then adorned the card with pink paper flowers and a dark grey paper butterfly.


What a lovely card for Spring! The message is truly sweet and the colors are so lovely!

Be sure to visit the Canvas Corp. Brands shop to see all of their great products for your creative endeavors!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Beth
prettybyrddesigns.etsy.com









1 comment: