Monday, December 7, 2015

Sleigh Bells Ring!!!

Hi everyone! Happy December!

I'm NOT going to do the count down to Christmas (because I don't want to panic myself or any of you)!! But, if you are looking for easy, quick and BEAUTIFUL Christmas card ideas you are in luck today!!

The cards I'm featuring were created with Deena's (from Ewe-N-Me Printables) Label Sheet - Sleigh Bells Ring.


The downloadable features two different sizes of the label -- and you will get three of each size on an 8-1/2 x 11 page. Label sizes are 3 x 3.75" and 2.5 x 3.25.I used the larger size for my cards.


After printing out the sheet, I cut out one of the larger images and adhered it to piece of a natural colored corrugated tile. I love the texture of these tiles and they work so well with Deena's vintage images.  I adorned the tile with a blue ribbon and wooden snowflake embellishment that I sprayed with pearl mist to give it a sparkling finish. I attached the finished piece to a blue card -- and I love the way the blue enhances the beautiful Sleigh Bell image!


I created a similar card using a white tile background. It really gives the card a bright and festive feel! Can't you just hear those sleigh bells?

I hope this gives you inspiration to create your own beautiful and festive cards!

For more Ewe-N-Me Label Sheets, please visit the Ewe-N-Me website!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you next time!

Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment