Monday, December 1, 2014

A Ring of Christmas Tags

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday weekend.


Today I'm featuring a delightful and fanciful set of Christmas tags. It's the official start of the holiday shopping frenzy -- so we can all use a bit of whimsy.

My tags feature Ewe-N-Me Printable Hang Tags - Around the Christmas Tree. These lovely images have a vintage look and really capture the feel of an old-fashioned Christmas. These and all other printables are now 50% Off thru 12/2.


There are four images and you will get two of each on an 8.5 x 11 page. I printed them out on white cardstock -- just gorgeous.


I took four large manila gift tags and stamped them with a Victorian motif in vintage pink. After cutting out the four images I inked the edges with teal and then again with silver. I glue them to the tags and then adorned each with some sparkling snowflakes to give a festive touch.

Using the teal ink, I stamped out "Warm Wishes" and "Christmas" and punched them out with a small oval punch and then added them to the bottom of the tags.


When the tags were finished I thought they'd look fun on a binder ring!! They'd make a fun addition to home decor or a nice touch to a Christmas present!


Thanks for stopping by!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment