Monday, September 22, 2014

Looking forward to Halloween

I hope you love Halloween as much as I do. I know it's more than one month away, but it's such a fun holiday so I have no problem starting the festivities early. Here's a way to get your loved ones and friends into the 'spirit' now, too. Who wouldn't love to get one of these delightful cards!

These festive cards were created using Ewe-N-Me Printables Hang Tags - Fall Finds. This downloadable comes with four different designs (and a total of 12 tags altogether).




I started with an ivory card and layered it with a panel of green 'distressed-looking' paper. Before I attached the green panel to the card, I stamped "Happy Halloween" in green ink and then attached a piece of green gingham ribbon to it.




For today's cards, I chose the black crow and pumpkin images -- they really say Halloween to me!


After printing and cutting out the tags, I distressed the edges with green ink, attached an eyelet to the top and tied a piece of green twine through the opening. Then I glued the tag to the card! Super easy and super cute!!




I hope you enjoyed today's feature. For more fun hang tags, visit Ewe-N-Me Printables -- there is such an amazing selection of images to choose from!


See you soon and thanks for stopping by!


Beth



1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Beth. Love the green paper and the printables are darling.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete