Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thank You Note Cards

One thing that's nice to have on hand are thank you cards. I like these little note cards because they're perfect to jot a quick message to someone for a gift or thoughtful gesture.



These cards were a breeze to make. "Gratitude" and the decorative edge were hand stamped in navy ink. I punched out the flowers with coordinating paper, added a tiny pearl bead and glue dotted them to the card. Easy-easy!

Here's another set I did with green ink, coordinating green paper and pink flowers.



And, another in yellow and lavender.



The latest set I've made feature pumpkins and can be used throughout the fall! I added a bit of sparkle to give them a festive flair!



Thanks for visiting -- stop back soon!

Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment